WELCOME TO VAVC'S OFFICIAL WEBSITE
#JOIN THE VAVC CONTEST
(I) Warranty of Shenzhen Tianrans Clocks & Jewelry Co., Ltd.
I. In order to protect the legitimate rights and interests of consumers, Shenzhen Tianrans Clocks & Jewelry Co., Ltd. has formulated this Warranty to clarify the detailed rules for the maintenance, repair, replacement and return of the Tianrans watches according to the relevant laws and regulations of People's Republic of China.
II. When consumers purchase Tianrans watches, they should keep this Warranty to enjoy the one-year warranty service of Tianrans company. The warranty period is one year starting from the date of purchase stated on the warranty and on the invoice.
III. Commitments on repair service during the warranty period:
1) After it has been confirmed by Tianrans that the inlays (diamond, scale, trademark and calendar box) on the dial plate are falling off, it shall be repaired free of charge.
2) After it has been confirmed by Tianrans that the case and strap of the watch indeed have defects due to manufacturing and assembly process, and cannot be used normally, it shall be repaired free of charge;
3) After it has been confirmed by Tianrans that the watch has been kept and used under normal circumstances, and the watch stops or becomes inaccurate because of nonhuman factors (the time error of watch exceeds national standard), it shall be repaired free of charge. The time error within the national industry standard belongs to the normal range. Due to the influence of unexpected factors such as vibration and magnetic force, the speed of the watch may exceed the national industry standard, but it can be reoutletd to the normal standard after adjustment, which is not a performance failure and the adjustment service shall not be regarded as a repair.
IV. Commitments on maintenance service during the warranty period:
1) The watchband adjustment service. It is free of charge to adjust the watchband for consumers, and the consumers should properly keep the remaining sections. When it needs to add sections, no adjustment fee shall be charged if the consumer can provide sections of the original watchband.
2) The reference position adjustment service for free multi-function watches is free of charge.
3) Other maintenance services include battery replacement for quartz watch, maintenance of watch movement and so on, and such services are paid services.
V. Beyond the warranty period, for the paid repair services and the watch after movement maintenance, the warranty is six months for the repair and movement maintenance from the agreed date of receiving the watch.
VI. The following cases are not covered by warranty:
1) Damage occurred after the expiration of the warranty;
2) Damage caused by improper custody, use or repair by consumers;
3) Damage caused by the maintenance and repair in outlets that are not designated by Tianrans;
4) Watch damages caused by force majeure such as fire or other natural disasters;
5) Artificial damages to watch exterior parts (case, glass, handle, strap and fastener, etc.);
6) Replacement of quartz watch batteries (if the consumer buys a quartz watch, the battery on purchase is for testing the operation and performance of the movement; since the watch is fitted with a battery at the time of assembly, the battery life in the watch may be shorter than described in the manual).
VII. Within 7 days from the date of the purchase of the watch, if there are problems listed in Article 3 of this Warranty, the consumer may choose to return, exchange or repair the watch after the confirmation of Tianrans.
VIII. Within 15 days from the date of the purchase of the watch, if there are problems listed in Article 3 of this Warranty, the consumer may choose to exchange or repair the watch after the confirmation of Tianrans.
IX. If, within the warranty period, repair services have been carried out twice at the designated maintenance outlet of Tianrans in accordance with the contents promised in Article 3 of this Warranty, the watch is still unable to be used normally, with this guarantee, purchase invoice and repair records and proofs provided by the company's designated maintenance outlets, the original purchase counter shall be responsible for replacing the same type of products for the consumer or returning the goods in accordance with Article 11 of this Warranty. For the warranty period promised in Article 2 and Article 5 of this Warranty, the times of repair within the warranty period shall only be calculated separately, and shall not be accumulated.
X. Within the warranty period, the shipping charges due to problems listed in Article 3 of this Warranty shall be borne by Tianrans. The maximum shipping charges for each watch shall be RMB 30 yuan per trip, and the consumers must provide invoices for the shipping charges.
XI. Within the warranty period, except for the problems listed in Article 3 of this Warranty, consumers shall pay the shipping charges to send it to Tianrans for other services, and Tianrans will pay the shipping charges to send it back. Beyond the warranty period, shipping charges incurred by all services for round-trip shipping are to be borne by the consumer.
XII. Tianrans watches sold by unauthorized units or sold by individuals online, or watches sold or purchased from informal channels shall not enjoy the warranty service in any of the repair outlets designated by Tianrans and Carole.
XIII. The repair period and inspection standard involved in this Warranty are formulated in accordance with the provisions of national laws, regulations and other normative documents. If there are conflicts with local laws and regulations, the provisions of national laws, regulations and other normative documents shall prevail.
XIV. In case of a quality dispute, the identification result of the watch quality of horologe quality supervision and inspection institutions designated by Tianrans or the government shall prevail.
Horologe quality supervision and inspection institutions designated by government include:
China National Horologe Quality Supervision and Inspection Center
Beijing Horologe Quality Supervision and Inspection Station
Address: 513, Huasheng Park, Enterprise Life Artificial Intelligence, No. 48, Donghuan Second Road, Longhua Street, Longhua District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Tel: +86 136 2232 7992